If you need to perform a quick check of free public records and other backround information, this article from WikiHow may be useful for you.
from wikiHow – The How to Manual That You Can Edit
There are countless situations where you may want to know more information about someone you, your family, or business is dealing with. Background checks are no longer just for large corporations. Learn quick strategies to successfully run a an instant background check online.
- Search Google for a reputable instant background checking service.
- Decide what kind of background check you want to run. Is it for personal reasons or is it for employment purposes?
- Fill in as much information about the person as you can. At a minimum you need is the person’s first name, last name and the state in which they reside.
- Make sure you select the actual person you are searching for. This is very important, as you may be presented with several people with the same name.
- Remember that a background check should be used as one part of your decision making process. Nothing is full-proof so act with caution.
- Make sure your background check includes, when available, a criminal and sex offender check, lawsuits, liens, judgments, bankruptcies, home value & property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives & associates, neighbors, marriage/divorce records and more.
- It is important to understand FICA rules when running background checks for employment. While it is legal to run a background check on anyone for personal reasons, there are a different set of rules for formal employment.
- How to Do a Criminal Background Check
- How to Check a Brokers Background
- How to Become a CIA Agent
- How to Get a Job with a Criminal Record
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Run an Instant Background Check. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.
No related posts.